Purpose


After little thought to publishing a website, which I will soon have after years of laziness, I was recently inspired by a very good friend of mine to occupy a few more megabytes of cyberspace with some of my own interests and ideas (see craigcorlphotography@blogspot.com). Hence the almost instantaneous birth of Far Out Photographic. With as many websites as exist today, I have no aspirations of assembling a club or amassing thousands of random netizens for the sole purpose of bragging rights.
I used to DJ at Wesleyan University in Middletown CT when I was a teenager and thought it was cool when I'd receive a phone call from some anonymous fan who liked the current playlist, made a request or just wanted to tell me how much they couldn't stand the current crap I was playing. So, the occasional run in with a stranger or friend, combined with my passion for photography, has brought me here to talk all things photo. - John


No comments:

Post a Comment