Future Blog Site Relocation, Mid or Late June 2010

This may be one of my last posts to the blog until I have time to relocate it to either http://www.faroutphotographic.net/ or another blog hosting service.  Our move to Addis Ababa for the forseeable future is prompting the change due to the dictatorship that controls its citizens' access to the internet and blocks many popular sites, including Blogger.  Hopefully, the move will be made sometime in mid-late June.  If you follow the site or just happen to stop by once in a while, please check back during that time and I'll post the new address. 

This image was made on my way to Ethiopia.  Benyam and Sampson are two brothers and photographers in their own right - we had some great conversations while crossing the Atlantic.  I'm hopeful we'll have some time exploring Ethiopia together in the future.

Canon G11, ISO 400, 1/25s@f8

1 comment:

  1. John, this is a spectacular shot. Clearly on the plane with natural lighting...but by all appearances, you had a full lighting kit. Nice work! Please find a blog hosting site you can use in Ethiopia...I will miss your posts!

    Craig

    ReplyDelete